Friday, October 4, 2013

feeling bless*

Back to Saturday, December 29, 2012. there i wrote: i don't want my life to be sad ending..in sha Allah. i'm currently in process to further my study in UPM. syukur sangat-sangat. Allah perkenankan doaku. Alhamdulilah, a day before I went to Jakarta, i got a called from my friend which is my ex supervisor while im doing my final diploma project in usm. he offered me a master research in upm. again, master research! that what i aim for. I will do my best. ya Allah, it is like a miracle. because, i never thought i can get any chance after i let go two offers from unimas and uitm. it all sudden. berkat solat istikarah probably. put all trust in Allah, and He will reward you the best. this is my chance, not the only chance, but it's really big chance for me. anything happen for a reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment