Monday, January 7, 2013

sadness..

I'm sad because I am a loser
I'm sad because I'm not a good person
I'm sad because I can't make a thing right
I'm sad because I am who I am
I'm sad because this is not a real me

to whom who may concern,

i miss me.
i miss me.
i miss me.

but now i'm down.
totally lost.
totally sad.
no one could understand me.
because me is me.
hopeless.
listen right: hopeless.

I'm not dying.
but i just freeze.

to whom who may concern,

to Allah i pray for success.
to Allah i pray for happiness.
to Allah i pray for grateful.

beyond imagination:

who could I be?
what should I be?
how could I be?
where should I be?

the main question is: when should I start to be?

my mind freeze - my mind lot of thinking - my mind just stop moving.

what, who, where, how and when: I want to be?

I say i love myself. they say i just love myself.
In this whole world...
I'm lost for everything.

to whom who may concern: believe in yourself. you may could make thing right. this is world. which lot of suffer. listen to earth. be real. be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment