Monday, December 31, 2012

2012!

hello! today was a last day for 2012.

2012!
this is where i really want to be!
i mean, mase zaman sekolah dulu teringin nak rasa 2012
weirdo! of cos. i dont know, dulu keinginan utk mengetahui, what will happen to me when i'm 24.
tadaaa! now im here. nothing much to have.

 well, 2012 it's quite tough for me.

holiday season:
Busan, South Korea: July - Sept.
the best thing happen, ya of cos, im going to Korea about 2 month! fuh!
sumpah tak nk belajar oversea lagi.
even pg sane for internship pun..
unless ade Mr. Husband, mmg aku nk pg!!
hihih!
Singapore: November

relation:
he's going purpose me, as soon as possible.
omaigod, omaigod, omaigod!!!
ini lah perkara yang aku nak dgr sgt2. keh3..
gatal
even aku cakap, takpe. fokus kat life u dulu.
hah! girlfriend mana yang sanggup der nk tgu lame2. haha!

family:
i love my family.
my family loves me!

study:
oh, T.T
it's going down.
2013, plis be clever with me hokey!

friends:
aaa.. ok, just like that.
just nice. ^_^

health:
FAT!

Goodbye 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment