Sunday, January 30, 2011

flu + cough!

I do hate both of this!!! ni semua gara-gara hencik boyfie! yes! it's all because of him! sy dah kene jangkit! grr~ tp taper lah syg. sy maaf kali ni. haha! mcm salah dia 100% je. tk de lah. ni semua gara-gara cuaca yg makin tidak menentu di sarawak ini. malam hujan. siang panas terik pula. apa mao jd dgn cuaca dinihari? huhu.
Song: Anything by Jojo

It's gonna take a lot
To drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men
Or more could ever do

No, I don't know
What you do when you do what you do, boy
But baby, baby, baby, baby
I don't even care no more

You've got me so
Caught up in this careless voodoo, boy
But baby, baby, baby, babe
I wanna be there for sure

'Cause every time that we rendezvous
I don't wanna go back home
And every time that I'm holding you
There ain't no way to let you go

You're shining down, boy, the game is through
And I don't wanna play no more
'Cause the only one that I want is you
So tell me what you wanna do because baby

'Cause I just can't stay away
There's nothing that I can do
And baby, you can have your way
Just as long as I can have you


And I'd do anything, baby
Do anything for ya
You, and I'd do anything, baby
Do anything for ya........




Oh, bila malam.. ini lah yg terjadi jika terlebeh dos. ahha! love ya, cheers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment